Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Free Rosetta Stone Language Software!

When I decided I was going to study abroad in Italy for a semester, I wanted to have a heads up on the language before I got there, and I heard Rosetta Stone was the fastest way to go. While doing some research on different programs available to me, I came across this free offer on Google for Rosetta Stone, and being the struggling college student I am, I quickly acted and was pleasantly surprised.


Rosetta is an excellent language program created for anyone who is ready to become fluent in a foreign language. With over 30 languages to choose from, it was easy for me to get the right program I was looking for!

I will examine this offer under the following criteria:

1. How and where can this be found?
Simple! I searched in Google and came across this free listing here. You can also use the search listings by using the keyword "rosetta". It was on the left hand side of the result page.

2. Who is offering such an item?
This is part of a corporation I have been examining, World Avenue. They are best known for offering free, incentivized products. They provide these free offers in a variety of different categories. I have also attached links to other "free" sites above.

3. What is required to receive this - in terms of effort and cost (if any)?
It only required my basic mailing information and can take anywhere between 35 minutes to 2 hours to complete. They also ask for a secure internet connection, and it cost me $0 because I used the Refer-A-Friend option.

4. How was my personal experience with this offer?
While going through their consumer path, I proceeded slowly in order to document the page and offers, and with using their Refer-A-Friend option, I made it through without paying a cent out of pocket.

With using the Refer-A-Friend option, you can receive any of World Avenue’s offers with out paying a dime! This is very enticing and definitely worth testing. I can not wait for my Rosetta Stone Language Software to be delivered so I can start practicing! Ciao for now, and I will update when I receive my brand new software.

1 comment:

Artsy said...

Great find, did you receive the offer gift yet? I went through the same process but instead I picked the software that teaches French. There are many languages to choose from. Just click on the drop down menu on the right side of the site and will see the options.