Monday, September 22, 2008

Austin Nichols Relocates to One Tree Hill!


John from Cincinnati is moving to Tree Hill.

Ex-Cincinnati star Austin Nichols is joining the cast of One Tree Hill, sources confirm to me exclusively. He'll play an indie movie producer who expresses interest in turning Lucas' first novel into a film. And because OTH loves its triangles, he'll also share a past connection with Peyton!

My OTH mole describes Nichols' gig as "heavy recurring," which I'm pretty sure means we're going to be seeing a lot of him.

Are you a fan of One Tree Hill? Personally one of my guilty pleasures on TV(next to Gossip Girl!) Well I have found the ultimate One Tree Hill DVD set including Season 1-5 for FREE! I know what you are thinking - what's the catch? There is no catch! Simply click the link below, navigate the site and you are on your way to owning this One Tree Hill DVD Set!

Click Me For Your Free One Tree Hill DVD Set!!





1 comment:

Artsy said...

oh...i love this show. thanks for the link!