Monday, September 29, 2008

Top 10 Family Guy Quotes!


10. "Hello, Mother. I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my diaper and its not a toaster."

9. "Of course a man made it. It's a commercial Lois, not a delicious Thanksgiving dinner."

8. "Whose leg do I have to hump to get a dry martini around here?"

7. "When I stick this army guy with the sharp bayonette up my nose, it tickles my brain. Ha ha ha...ow. Oh now I don't know math."

6. "Am I to spend the entire day wallowing around in my own feces? A little service here!"

5. "By all means, turn me into a child star. Perhaps I can move to Californ-i-ay and wrangle me a three-way with the Olsen twins."

4. "You know, I rather like this God fellow. Very theatrical, you know. Pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence...gotta get me some of that."

3. "I've got an idea - an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about."

2. "Ah, he is so right on. Women are such teases. That's why I went back to men."

1. "Hello, 911? It's Quagmire. Yeah, it's caught in the window this time."

If you love family guy, check out this awesome deal I found. A FREE Family Guy DVD Set! Just click the following link and in no time you will have your very own Family Guy Freakin' Sweet Pack!

Click Here For This Free Family Guy DVD Set!

1 comment:

Artsy said...

Lol, i love this list. thanks for the link, I will try it out.